The Orphans Care Federation aims to provide services in the field of orphan care, community service and employees without any mistakes by understanding quality and an environmentally sensitive approach through human investment, technology and knowledge.
In this respect, the Federation undertakes to:
- Compliance with all legislation, administrative regulations, legal responsibilities and quality standards.
- Take into account the specific technical and instrumental factors used and take all necessary precautions.
- Provide a common point of view at every stage of the organization according to our quality requirements.
- Providing quality services that meet the needs and expectations through our activities and make life better.
- Continuous development and improvement of all processes and management systems practices, making the development door always open.
- To be an example of community responsibility.