A series of manuals and a key component of the project for building the capacity of workers with orphans. This guide constitutes a nucleus of expertise to work according to international standards and adopts the best recommended practices in this regard to contribute to the preparation of specialists working with orphans. And raise the level and quality of performance in organizations, foundations and charities working in this area from the perspective of development and community empowerment.
- Field workers with widows and orphans.
- Program managers in institutions working with orphans.
- Social researchers and supervisors of the programs and activities for orphans and their families .
- Project planning specialists and preparators of funding offers in orphanages.
- To identify the concepts and pillars of development and empowerment approaches, their fields, indicators and practical applications in working with orphans and their families.
- Identify models of projects empowering orphans and their mothers.
- To enable the planning and management of orphan programs to plan effective projects according to the methodology of development planning and in line with the empowerment approach.
- Enabling employees to prepare project financing offers and finance.
- Guide to the methodology of working with orphans from the perspective of development and family empowerment (guidance manual for the programs of development and empowerment of orphans and their mothers).
- Knowledge manual for the skills and roles of workers with orphans.
- Diploma of training for the preparation of work specialist with orphans.