OCF provides various development services to its member organizations, in addition to benefiting from the Federation’s areas of work.
The benefits that “Associate Member” organization receives:
- Increased recognition of the Organization in the NGO community and help shed light on this sector.
- The opportunity to influence the development of NGOs, international development programs and humanitarian assistance.
- It enables the organization to make their voices heard and views in the process of meetings with members of the Federation, with outside experts and government officials, through other non-governmental organizations and stakeholder’s platforms.
- Networking opportunities through programs, activities, conferences, training workshops and social networks media communicating over the Internet.
- Building partnership relationships with senior executives through the activities of our CEO.
- Access to a wide range of training programs and get discount for member organizations to build the skills of workers and improve the quality of the work of the Organization. Courses and workshops held by experts in the field of philanthropy and humanitarian sector.
- Get support for a variety of issues and programs at discounted prices to raise the efficiency, effectiveness and performance of your organization.
- Participate in working groups to increase the knowledge and understanding on issues of interest and benefit from the collective expertise to influence policy makers.
The benefits that “Full Member” organization receives on top of above benefits:
- Access to the knowledge bank over the Internet that contains an extensive database of information and guidance documents that support your organization’s work base, as well as the policies and procedures of the member organizations.
- Access to confidential consulting policies and laws, which allow the organization to influence directly on the political decisions that are difficult to access as one organization.
- Advertise vacancies, programs and services on our website.