The rehabilitation of women technically is a practical model for their entry into the productive field, especially after they have emerged from the crisis of war and resort to new countries and communities. Humanitarian organizations and civil society organizations must intensify efforts and speed up the process of integrating them into society and activating their constructive role, where it is not secret to one of the role of women in society and what it can offer if it had the means and ways.
30.5% The percentage of Syrian women who lost a family member and reside in Turkish cities, and more than half of the Syrian women in Turkey, who reported their needs and their families to support programs of various kinds. The project aims at preparing and qualifying 200 widows and other women, teaching them distinctive and skilled handicrafts through professional training courses to ensure their transition from families receiving assistance to self-sufficient families.
- Beneficiaries who will attend training courses
- Orphans Care Federation
- Local partners
- local community
- Experts working in women’s care studies.
- Humanitarian organizations working in the field of women’s care
Empowerment of women widows and others to be the hands of the supreme hand and support humanitarian organizations through the implementation of professional training courses on the craft of crochet (wool) from the level of novice to professionalism, and some of the axes of the training plan:
- Teaching the bearing of the hook, the work of the catenary and the formation of the column in its three forms
- The method of increase and decrease in the column and methods of work Bondana placed on the head.
- How to do the circuit and explain how to start and increase.
- Teaching the shapes of roses and ways of decorating.
- Teaching the integration of color yarns and how to connect them and work them out.
- To qualify women technically and activate their role in society.
- Achieving women’s self-sufficiency by teaching them a craft that can be used commercially.
- Develop women’s abilities and talents and ensure their integration into a new society and environment.
The training sessions will also include psychosocial support sessions, a key theme of the sessions will be:
- Strategies to eliminate stress.
- Psychosocial support.
- Positive discipline.
- Motivation and business thinking.