The project aims to provide psychosocial support to 200 women (widows and others) who are in Turkish territory through direct interactive sessions where they receive advice and counseling in order to cope with their psychological problems and restore their ability to control themselves and their families. As well as to provide women with a space to rebuild their network and social ties, and the exchange of social support between them and members of the community, and to acquire personal skills and self-develop their capabilities.
- Beneficiaries who will bring psychological support programs
- Orphans Care Federation
- Local partners
- Local community
- Experts working in women’s care studies.
- Humanitarian organizations working in the field of women’s care
- Empowering and supporting women psychologically and activating their role in society.
- Achieving self-satisfaction and psychological compatibility of women through positive behavior modification.
- Ensuring their integration into a new society and accepting a new social environment.
- Get rid of irritation, anger, aggression and violence.
- Treatment of separation and alienation.
- Avoid and overcome psychological trauma.
- Dispose of memory disorder and increase concentration.
- Strategies to eliminate stress.
- Psychosocial support.
- Psychological discharge and therapeutic play.
- Positive discipline.
- Family planning.